We’re a registered charity (Reg. No: CAC/IT/NO 71414) with a passion for the needy and less privileged in the society
The Caring Family Enhancement Initiative (CAFE) is a non-governmental, non-partisan organisation which is non-ethnic, non-religious and non-partisan with and provides humanitarian and charitable services. The organization promotes and propagates the welfare and safety of the citizens based on the principles of equity, justice and fairness in other to foster socio-political and economic development of the state.
CAFÉ was founded in August 2014 by the Wife of the Governor of Anambra State, Her Excellency, Chief (Mrs.) Ebelechukwu Obiano (Osodieme), in furtherance of her passion for helping the needy. It has mandate to care for the less privileged and reduce women-child vulnerability while maintaining the dignity of physically challenged persons.
CAFÉ galvanizes support and resources for the uplift of orphans, and vulnerable children. It also acts as a beacon of sustainable empowerment for non-skilled persons, indigent widows, women, youths, the physically challenged and the less privileged in the community.
OUR AIMS / OBJECTIVE
- To embark on charitable work for the less privileged children in our society and support existing reputable charity organizations.
- To reduce the vulnerability of women and youth poverty level to the barest minimum.
- To cater for poor physically challenged and deprived aged women in the society.
- To promote and improve on the welfare of the most vulnerable and disadvantage groups in the society –disable, destitute, the aged and children.
- To initiate, organize, supervise and assist women and youths in various vocational training and skill acquisition.
- To reduce the high rate of abandoned babies through enlightenment of pregnant women.
- To rehabilitate youths and channel their energy towards building a better society.
- To provide quality health care for the whole family